Oxford Recruitment Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Oxford Recruitment Services Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 4th March 2012.
What we collect
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV).
What we do with the information we gather
The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process
- To assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you
- To send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
- To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To market our, full range of recruitment services to you
- To answer your questions and enquiries
- To regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
Sending us information over the internet
Your information is held on servers hosted by us or our Internet Services Provider. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Oxford Recruitment Services Ltd, The Dower House, 108 High Street, Berkhamsted, Herts HP4 2BL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.